Our drug and alcohol recovery services in South Tyneside are freely available to adults concerned about drug and alcohol use.
We’re dedicated to providing an accessible service for adults need help with any drug or alcohol misuse related matter.
You can visit our recovery centre base, Cookson House.
Monday & Tuesday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Wednesday 9:00am – 7:00pm
Thursday & Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
If you feel you need help with drug or alcohol misuse, please call us.
Monday to Friday 10am-4pm
0191 917 1160
SPOC Line: Monday to Friday 9:30am-5pm
Get in touch via social media
Others who can make a referral
- GPs, hospitals
- Criminal justice services including the
- National Probation Service
- Community Rehabilitation Company
- Community and Voluntary Sector
- Wellbeing for Life Service